Professional Qualifications & Admission:
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Melbourne (2007)
- Admitted as Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore (2012)
Main Areas of Practice:
- Landlord & Tenant
- Property & Conveyancing
Ee Nin joined the firm’s Real Estate & Conveyancing Department in 2017 and had worked in two local firms prior to that practising litigation and conveyancing. Before being called to the bar, Ee Nin worked in the Criminal Justice Division and the Small Claims Tribunal of the Subordinate Courts of Singapore (as it was then named). Ee Nin’s current practice includes the following:
- Acting for major corporate landlords in the drafting, reviewing and negotiations of retail, commercial and industrial leases, lease-related ancillary documents and general provision of advice to landlords.
- Acting for licensors in the drafting, reviewing and negotiations of licences.
- Acting for corporate and individual tenants in the reviewing and negotiations of retail, commercial and industrial leases.
- Acting for corporate and individuals, various banks, financial institutions, managing agents, management corporations of strata- titled developments and other institutions in property-related matters and transactions, including but not limited to:
- sale and purchase of residential, commercial and industrial properties (completed and uncompleted properties, sale with leaseback);
- banking and finance transactions including mortgages, redemptions and refinancing;
- termination of MCST; and
- lodgment and discharge of MCST charges for unpaid maintenance contributions.