The term ‘Tan Peng Chin LLC’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the Website, Tan Peng Chin LLC, whose registered address is at 50 Raffles Place #27-01 Singapore Land Tower Singapore 048623. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our Website.
- We reserve the right to update or modify our Website from time to time. We do not guarantee that our Website will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Website at any time without ascribing any reasons.
- The content of the pages of our Website, including the materials and information as well as any software programmes made available on or through our Website (“Content”) is for your general information and use only. The Content is not intended to be, does not constitute, and should not be construed as, financial, regulatory, legal or other professional advice. Neither your use of the Content nor the transmission of emails to the addresses on our Website creates any solicitor-client relationship between you and us.
- The Content is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty (whether express or implied) or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, suitability for any particular purpose of the Content; or that the Content or any functions associated with our Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that our Website and the server are and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements. You acknowledge that such Content may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of our Website is entirely at your own risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever and whatsoever caused as a result (whether directly or indirectly) of the use of our Website, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the Content contained or available from our Website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our Website meet your specific requirements.
- The Content is protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights owned by or licensed to us. The Content includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The Content may not be produced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way without our prior written permission.
- You are granted a limited, non-sublicensable licence (revocable at any time) to access and use our Website and Content for your non-commercial and personal use only. We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your licence to use our Website, and to block or prevent your future access to our Website.
- From time to time, our Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Your access or use of the hyper-links and such linked websites are entirely at your own risk.
Last updated in August 2023